So I was going to write about my adventures last week today but no not today because I've been so busy recently and I think what will happen is next week when I'm desperately trying to keep myself happy after the Goodies have finished I will sit down and write out ALL my adventures (with reference to everyone elses).
So what have I been doing to keep me so busy? Well apart from these random trips to Edinburgh, I have...
1. Quit being over worked and abused at the Sheep Dog Trials- if the event actaully takes place then it'll be a miracle!
2. I finished my design work for my Grandad's birthday.
3. I'm putting together this scrapbook- hmm why did I volunteer??? Don't get me wrong it's great fun buit a LOT of work and I should have done most of the work last week judging how my week is panning out!
4. Working at Gillians- Risk Assessments from a certain college are coming through in their piles; keeps me busy and in pocket but fitting all this work in is mad!
5. I'm planning a cycling holiday round the Scottish Isles- I go on the 2nd!
6. I'm trying to find a career direction. Anything that I will enjoy would be great.
7. I'm reading the new Goodies book- it is so good! I can't put it down and work is definately suffering because of it!
8. I took part in a Watercolour Challenge and I have no artistic skills and instead of a bridge I painted a good set of teeth!
9. I keep getting distracted by Neil Innes, the Goodies and these other handsome young men.
So there you have it!
Mood - Stressed- slightly
Music - Random I-tunes - lots of BSBs tonight