Holiday repeats on BBC 7, Comedy Channel Aus, & NZ Comedy Central
23/12/2009 00:00 GMT
Posted by lisa
Among the holiday offerings from BBC Radio 7 this year are repeats of Christmas episodes of "I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue" and "Hello Cheeky" plus Hamish & Dougal's Hogmanay Special".
Goodies fans in Australia who get The Comedy Channel can enjoy a Christmas Day showing of "The Goodies and The Beanstalk", whlie fans in NZ who get SKY's Comedy Central can see both "The Goodies & The Beanstalk" and "The Goodies Rule - OK?".
EDITED (on 24 Dec) to add: Graeme contributes to "The Story of Slapstick" on BBC 2 on Boxing Day.
For details about these as well as other upcoming shows of interest to Goodies fans use the "click here for more" link below.
Here's a list of upcoming TV & radio shows of interest to Goodies fans. "(NEW)" indicates shows added since the last update (some of which may be repeats). It's advisable to check your local listings for details & to watch for schedule changes.
Feel free to let us know about anything that should be added to the list - contributions & corrections are always welcome!
Please note: BBC RADIO SHOWS listed below can be heard online via each station's website (www.bbc.co.uk/radio4 or www.bbc.co.uk/radio7) and then for a week after broadcast from the BBC iPlayer (aka Listen Again). Radio shows on the iPlayer can be heard worldwide.
(UPDATED) * Still available on Listen Again - the final episode in the current series of "I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue" can be heard from the BBC iPlayer (through Monday) at http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00pcb3d/Im_Sorry_I_Havent_A_Clue_Series_52_Episode_6/ The episode will also be repeated on BBC Radio 4 this coming Sunday at noon.
(NEW) * Friday, 25 Dec - SKY NZ's Comedy Central channel is airing the specials "The Goodies & The Beanstalk" and "The Goodies Rule - OK?" from 7:30-9:15 and again at 3:30pm-5:15pm.
(NEW) * Friday, 25 Dec - The Comedy Channel in Australia is showing "The Goodies & The Beanstalk" at 5:30pm.
(NEW) * Friday, 25 Dec - The "Hello Cheeky" Christmas edition "Cheeky Whittington and his Magic Ballpoint" (starring Tim Brooke-Taylor, Barry Cryer, & John Junkin) is repeated on BBC Radio 7 at 11:15 and again later in the day.
(NEW) * Saturday, 26 Dec - "The Story of Slapstick" on BBC 2 at 22:15 includes contributions from Graeme (as well as Barry Cryer).
(NEW) * Sat, 26 Dec - "Barry Cryer's Christmas Selection Box, Part 2" on BBC Radio 7 at 10:00 (repeated later in the day) includes an episode of "Hello Cheeky" (with Tim).
(NEW) * Mon, 28 Dec - "Who Do You Think You Are?" featuring Bill is repeated on Blightly at various times.
(NEW) * Tues, 29 Dec - "Agatha Christie's Marple" on ITV3 is a repeat of the episode "Nemesis" which includes a cameo from Graeme.
(NEW) * Thurs, 31 Dec - "Hamish & Dougal's Hogmanay Special" starring Graeme Garden, Barry Cryer, Jeremy Hardy, & Alison Steadman, is repeated on BBC Radio 7 at 23:00.
(NEW) * Thurs, 31 Dec - "Grumpy Old New Year" with Bill is repeated on BBC 2 at midnight.
(NEW) * Fri, 1 Jan - "Outtake TV" (with a clip from one of Bill's nature shows) is repeated on Watch at 19:20.
* Mondays, Thursdays & Sundays - SKY NZ's New Comedy Central channel is repeating "The Goodies". (Thanks for raymond for this info!)
* Tuesdays - "I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue" repeats on ABC Radio National at 5:30 (http://www.abc.net.au/rn/comedy/ )
* Thursdays - I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again" on BBC Radio 7 is a run of Bill, Tim, & Graeme's 1960's radio series (which also starred John Cleese, David Hatch, and Jo Kendall). The first episode aired last week. This week (Dec. 24th) Radio 7 will air a Christmas episode from December 1969 before returning to series 1.
* Weekdays - The Comedy Channel in Australia is repeating episodes of "The Goodies". Their website (http://www.comedychannel.com.au/WhatsOn/Detail.aspx?id=211 ) has details about episodes coming up in the next 7 days.
* Sundays - "I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue" on RTE Choice at 09:30.