Here's a list of upcoming shows of interest to Goodies fans. "(NEW)" indicates shows added since the last update (some of which may be repeats). It's advisable to check your local listings for schedule changes.
Feel free to let us know about anything that should be added to the list - contributions & corrections are always welcome! (Thanks to everyone who's been helping with the spottings!)
(UPDATED) * still available on Listen Again - "Courtney Pine Celebrates Humph at 80 - A Tribute" from BBC Radio 2 on 26 May. The show can be heard from Listen Again until next Monday from http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/radio2/aod.shtml?radio2/r2_humphtribute
(NEW) * Wednesdays starting May 28 - "What the Dickens?", a new panel game on which Tim is one of the team captains, at 9pm on SkyArts. The show is repeated at various times over the week; see details at http://www.skyarts.co.uk/SkyArts/Books/Article.aspx?artid=5556 or in your local listings.
(NEW) * Mon, 2 June - "Torn Up Tales" with Tim on BBC 3 at 23:00 (to be repeated Tues, 3 June at 01:45 and again Mon, 9 June at 00:15). Here's a listing: "Surreal, anarchic comic retelling of Beauty and the Beast. Clint 'Beast' Wood owns the Beans cafe with his evil wife, when one day Beauty and her wayward friends appear. Lipsynching punks and an 18th century narrator add to the colourful mayhem. Starring: Emma Fryer, Tim Brooke-Taylor, Tony Way, Emma Kearney, Zoe Iqbal, Faye McKeever"
(UPDATED) * Mon, 2 June - episodes of "The Goodies" (probably from the LWT series) will be repeated on Paramount Comedy 2 in the UK at 21.00 & 21.30. They will repeat the shows just after midnight at 00:10 and 00:40.
(NEW) * Tues, 3 June - "Whose Line is It Anyway?" is another repeat of Graeme's appearance from the first series of the show. It'll air on Dave at 19:30 and again at 23:45.
(NEW) * Mon, 9 June - "Never Mind The Buzzcocks" is a repeat which includes an appearance by Bill. It will be shown on Dave at 21:40 and again early Tuesday morning at 00:20.
* Sun, 15 June - BBC Radio 4 will be presenting Humphrey Lyttelton Day, which will include a series of tributes including one from the "I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue" team. More details will be added when they become available.
* Mondays - "The Unbelievable Truth". The second series airs on BBC Radio 4 at 18:30 (repeated on Sundays around noon). Each episode can be heard online at www.bbc.co.uk/radio4 and for a week after broadcast from Listen Again at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/radio4/aod.shtml?radio4/unbelievabletruth.
(UPDATED) * Mon-Thurs evenings starting Mon, 26 May - the news series of "Springwatch" with Bill Oddie on BBC 2 at 20:00. NOTE that the Weds, June 11th episode may air at the earlier time of 18:30 due to the Euro 2008 football match. The episodes are available via the BBC iPlayer (http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/item/b00bvmhg.shtml) for UK residents after broadcast.
* Mondays - "I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again" with Tim, Graeme & Bill is being repeated on BBC7 at 12.30pm and 7.30pm. The show can be heard worldwide via the internet from www.bbc.co.uk/bbc7; each episode will be available for a week after broadcast from Listen Again at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/bbc7/aod.shtmlbbc7/sorryreadthatagain
* Saturdays through July 12th - "I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again", on ABC Radio National at 5:30. This 1960's sketch comedy series starred with all three Goodies plus John Cleese, Jo Kendall, & David Hatch (info at http://www.abc.net.au/rn/comedy/default.htm)
* Sundays - BBC 7 is again repeating the third series of "The Right Time" on Sundays; Graeme appeared in some episodes of this sketch comedy series. Each episode is available for a week after broadcast from Listen Again at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/bbc7/aod.shtml?bbc7/right_time
* date TBD - "Would I Lie To You?" - Thanks to punheaven for noting that Graeme is scheduled to appear in an upcoming episode of this panel show.
* date varies - The Comedy Channel in Australia is occasionally repeating episodes from the first two series of "The Goodies". Watch their website (at http://www.comedychannel.com.au/WhatsOn/Detail.aspx?id=211) for details about episodes coming up in the next 7 days.