Here's a list of upcoming shows of interest to Goodies fans. "(NEW)" indicates shows added since the last update (some of which may be repeats). Feel free to let us know about anything that should be added to the list - contributions are always welcome! (Thanks to everyone who's been helping with the spottings!)
(NEW) * still available on Listen Again (through mid-day Sunday, 4 May BST) - A classic 1995 edition of "I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue" was aired on BBC Radio 4 as a tribute to Humphrey Lyttelton. It can be heard from
(NEW) * Weds, 30 Apr - "Humphrey Lyttelton: A Celebration" on BBC Radio 4 at 9:00am (repeated at 9:30pm) can be heard worldwide via the internet from www.bbc.co.uk/radio4. According to the listing, "Kenneth Clarke pays tribute to the veteran broadcaster and jazz trumpeter who presented I'm Sorry, I Haven't a Clue for 36 years. Contributors include friends, admirers and fellow musicians." The show should be available from Listen Again after broadcast.
(NEW) * Fri, 2 May - "Natural World - The Eagle Has Landed" is a documentary narrated by Bill Oddie. It airs on UKTV Gardens at 19:00 and again at 23:00 (plus several times the following two days - please check your local listings).
(NEW) * Sat, 3 May - "I Did It My Way" on BBC 7 from 9:00am-noon will feature Graeme talking about his career as well as repeats of a sampling of his classic radio work. The show will be repeated at 8pm and again at 3am Sunday morning. It can be heard online at www.bbc.co.uk/bbc7 and should be available for a week after broadcast from Listen Again (we'll post that link once it becomes available).
Here's a listing for the show: "Graeme Garden. The writer and performer talks to Peter Reed about his radio life and times. Graeme recalls his early career from working with the likes of John Cleese, to becoming part of the hugely successful antidote to panel games, plus The Goodies.
Featuring I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again: Jack the Ripper (11/11/1973); Giles Wemmbley Hogg Goes Off: New Zealand (19/11/2003); I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue (18/06/01); Hamish and Dougal: You'll Have Had Your Tea. Series 3 Episode 6 and Spy Nozy and the poets (22/02/2001)."
(NEW) * Sun, 4 May - "The Goodies" episode "Charity Bounce" is being repeated by The Comedy Channel in Australia at 10:30pm. Details about episodes coming up in the next 7 days can be found on their website at http://www.comedychannel.com.au/WhatsOn/Detail.aspx?id=211 . Please also watch your local listings and let us know if you spot additional episodes.
(NEW) * Mondays starting Mon, 5 May - "The Unbelievable Truth" returns for a second series on BBC Radio 4 at 18:30. The show will be available online at www.bbc.co.uk/radio4 and for a week after broadcast from Listen Again.
(NEW) * Mon, 5 May - episodes of "Bill Oddie Goes Wild" and "Birding with Bill Oddie" are repeated throughout the day on UKTV Gardens.
(NEW) * Weds, 7 May through Fri, 9 May - A past series of "Springwatch" with Bill Oddie is being repeated on UKTV Gardens at 11:00 and 15:00 daily.
* Mon-Thurs evenings starting Mon, 26 May - the news series of "Springwatch" with Bill Oddie will begin on BBC 2.
* Mondays - "I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again" with Tim, Graeme & Bill is being repeated on BBC7 at 12.30pm and 7.30pm. The show can be heard worldwide via the internet from www.bbc.co.uk/bbc7; each episode will be
available for a week after broadcast from Listen Again at
* Fridays - "Bill Oddie's Wild Side" is getting a repeat run on BBC 1 early Friday mornings. According to the current listings the next two repeats are scheduled for 1:40am on 2 May and 02:25 am on 9 May. However, please consult your local listings to confirm the times.
* Saturdays - "I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again", on ABC Radio National at 5:30. This 1960's sketch comedy series starred with all three Goodies plus John Cleese, Jo Kendall, & David Hatch (info at http://www.abc.net.au/rn/comedy/default.htm)
* BBC 7 is again repeating the second series of "The Right Time" on Sundays; Graeme appeared in some episodes of this sketch comedy series. Each episode is available for a week after broadcast from Listen Again at
(NEW) * date TBD - "Would I Lie To You?" - Thanks to punheaven for noting that Graeme is scheduled to appear in an upcoming episode of this panel show.