» Quiz - Jan
» Quiz - Feb
» Quiz - Mar
» Quiz - Apr
» Quiz - May
» Quiz - Jun
» Quiz - Jul
» Quiz - Aug
» Quiz - Sep
» Quiz - Oct
» Quiz - Nov
» Quiz - Dec
» Answers - Jan
» Answers - Feb
» Answers - Mar
» Answers - Apr
» Answers - May
» Answers - Jun
» Answers - Jul
» Answers - Aug
» Answers - Sep
» Answers - Oct
» Answers - Nov
» Answers - Dec
MAGNUS MAGNESIUM'S MONTHLY GOODIES QUIZ – January 2014
Here's your chance to reclaim the 'Mastermind of the Year' title from Cuddly Scamp Hairylegs of Cricklewood by answering the following 10 Goodies questions correctly. Your time starts now … !
Series 2, Special: Kitten Kong
(1) Which sporting event has Tim and Graeme returned from watching?
(2) What is the name of Bill's guinea pig?
(3) Which animal shreds Graeme's glove when he reaches into its box?
(4) What use does Graeme suggest for Colin the tortoise's empty shell?
(5) Which creatures do the Goodies disguise themselves as to attract Kitten Kong's attention?
Series 5, Episode 2: The Clown Virus
(6) Which company do the Goodies eventually sell the "tomato soup" off to?
(7) Name three of the products that this company passes the soup off as?
(8) What is the first sign that Tim is turning into a clown?
(9) What is Major Cheeseburger referring to when he says "Dadblasted things, they make me nervous! I can't stand it. Take it away!"?
(10) Why is the USA looking to invade Britain?