» Quiz - Jan
» Quiz - Feb
» Quiz - Mar
» Quiz - Apr
» Quiz - May
» Quiz - Jun
» Quiz - Jul
» Quiz - Aug
» Quiz - Sep
» Quiz - Oct
» Quiz - Nov
» Quiz - Dec
» Answers - Jan
» Answers - Feb
» Answers - Mar
» Answers - Apr
» Answers - May
» Answers - Jun
» Answers - Jul
» Answers - Aug
» Answers - Sep
» Answers - Oct
» Answers - Nov
» Answers - Dec
MAGNUS MAGNESIUM'S MONTHLY GOODIES QUIZ – Feb 2013
Here's your chance to reclaim the 'Mastermind of the Year' title from Cuddly Scamp Hairylegs of Cricklewood by answering the following 10 Goodies questions correctly. Your time starts now … !
Series 8, Episode 3: A Kick In The Arts
(1) How much money is Nicholas Parsons paid "not to turn up"?
(2) What sport is the Emu used for in Tim's celebrity fundraiser?
(3) How is the deadlock in votes resolved when Tim asks for permission to enter the Olympics meeting room?
(4) Who does Graeme want all of the imported male athletes to be married off to?
(5) What does Graeme ask Bill to "feed the weightlifters" with?
Series 2, Episode 8: Come Dancing
(6) What occupation do all of the lady dancers on Penelope Fay's team have?
(7) And what occupation do the Goodies claim to all have when they are introduced to their partners?
(8) What does Delia Capone do with her glass of green milk?
(9) Which tune are the Goodies dancing to out in the street?
(10) What time of day is the dance-off between Peaches and Delia's teams?